Great Singapore Sale 2006
The GSS was happily ended 1 week ago.
Of course, the shops always have post-sales-sales! =) Haha.. These must be specially tailored to people like me who don't like to trawl the shops with the crowds while the GSS is on proper.
Over the past 2 days, I've actually found clothes which I like! Muahaha. Quite an achievement. Bought 2 new shirts, 2 working shirts and a pair of pants over these 2 days. Quite a haul for a person who doesn't shop at all. Well, the drawback is trying to find the correct size - which fortunately didn't prove too much of a problem - just head down to the most "ulu" branch of the stores and go sweep the correct sizes off the shelf! =)
2 unproductive mugging days. Should get some work done tonight. Oops. =P I need a case!!!! Argh.
Of course, the shops always have post-sales-sales! =) Haha.. These must be specially tailored to people like me who don't like to trawl the shops with the crowds while the GSS is on proper.
Over the past 2 days, I've actually found clothes which I like! Muahaha. Quite an achievement. Bought 2 new shirts, 2 working shirts and a pair of pants over these 2 days. Quite a haul for a person who doesn't shop at all. Well, the drawback is trying to find the correct size - which fortunately didn't prove too much of a problem - just head down to the most "ulu" branch of the stores and go sweep the correct sizes off the shelf! =)
2 unproductive mugging days. Should get some work done tonight. Oops. =P I need a case!!!! Argh.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home