ABC : "Hey Dr XXXX, you have any bloods that I can help you take?"
Me : (peers over from behind) "Oh no.. I haven't taken any bloods yet.. Can I try please?"
ABC : "Sure, if you don't screw up."
*^&%$#@!
Wat the.
Just because you stayed over for 2 blardy night calls and took gazillion bloods doesn't mean that you are some shen at taking blood lah! Can't a little humility help???!?! And even if you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO shen, shouldn't you be TEACHING & HELPING ME instead of being so snotty and snobbish about the whole thing!??!?!?!
Ass.
Me : (peers over from behind) "Oh no.. I haven't taken any bloods yet.. Can I try please?"
ABC : "Sure, if you don't screw up."
*^&%$#@!
Wat the.
Just because you stayed over for 2 blardy night calls and took gazillion bloods doesn't mean that you are some shen at taking blood lah! Can't a little humility help???!?! And even if you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO shen, shouldn't you be TEACHING & HELPING ME instead of being so snotty and snobbish about the whole thing!??!?!?!
Ass.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home