What's up with the MOT shoes in SGH..
The shoe sizes are so small that I am almost convinced that management might only think that there are very few male students going into MOT. Seriously. Where have all the normal shoe sizes gone to? I remembered squishing my feet into the largest shoes I could find, which wasn't labelled with a name, and my whole heel was dangling off the back edge of the croc-like shoe. -_-" Goodness.
Shuffling rather awkwardly, I stumbled into OT. Thankfully it wasn't my turn to scrub up, and I didn't have to stay in OT for a long time. Still, it was enough for rubber abrasions to occur, as I tried stuffing my feet in as far as possible.
Please let there be more bigger sized shoes the next time I enter OT.
The shoe sizes are so small that I am almost convinced that management might only think that there are very few male students going into MOT. Seriously. Where have all the normal shoe sizes gone to? I remembered squishing my feet into the largest shoes I could find, which wasn't labelled with a name, and my whole heel was dangling off the back edge of the croc-like shoe. -_-" Goodness.
Shuffling rather awkwardly, I stumbled into OT. Thankfully it wasn't my turn to scrub up, and I didn't have to stay in OT for a long time. Still, it was enough for rubber abrasions to occur, as I tried stuffing my feet in as far as possible.
Please let there be more bigger sized shoes the next time I enter OT.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home