I don't know.
I hate liars.
Especially a lie that has stretched for more than 2 years.
Did you mean for me to find out that night? Or did you forget that you had lied to me about it? Then why tell me about it now? And if I hadn't overheard part of the conversation (not on purpose) , would I ever find out? Is that why ignorance is bliss?
I don't know.
Maybe you know. But then again, you said you don't read this blog. Was that a lie again?
Please tell.
Maybe she's right. Maybe everyone's right.
It is time to move on. No, I'm not leaving you behind. I'm offering you an olive branch as I type this. No one said we can't move on again - we will. It'll take a while to reconcile to the fact which she mentioned, but I guess I'll have to settle for that.
Funny. I myself came to that conclusion just a few nights ago after a church service. It's amazing how the Lord always knows what you need best. But then again, He's God. =)
So that's why this post doesn't sound as venomous which my other self can pen off when in a fury.
See you around. =)
I hate liars.
Especially a lie that has stretched for more than 2 years.
Did you mean for me to find out that night? Or did you forget that you had lied to me about it? Then why tell me about it now? And if I hadn't overheard part of the conversation (not on purpose) , would I ever find out? Is that why ignorance is bliss?
I don't know.
Maybe you know. But then again, you said you don't read this blog. Was that a lie again?
Please tell.
Maybe she's right. Maybe everyone's right.
It is time to move on. No, I'm not leaving you behind. I'm offering you an olive branch as I type this. No one said we can't move on again - we will. It'll take a while to reconcile to the fact which she mentioned, but I guess I'll have to settle for that.
Funny. I myself came to that conclusion just a few nights ago after a church service. It's amazing how the Lord always knows what you need best. But then again, He's God. =)
So that's why this post doesn't sound as venomous which my other self can pen off when in a fury.
See you around. =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home