Baltimore!
Alright, just dropping a note here to everyone who checks in here once in a while, that I've reached Baltimore safely!
Had a super long flight yesterday: Singapore - HK - Chicago - Baltimore that pretty much wiped everyone out, so sleeping at night didn't prove too much of a problem.
The only problem, is that its so COLD!!!! -_-"" Oh good grief. I think i have been too busy with my project and electives prior to flying off, to actually think of the weather and stuff. Its averaging 13 degrees celsius at night here, and the days are cold when the wind blows.
At least the hospital is warm, so guess i'll be staying in doors mainly for the next 4 weeks. Anyway, this isn't much of a real update. Just to let people know that I've arrived safely. Will post more pictures tonight (tmr morning for u guys, since i'm 12 hours behind) when I'm not in a hurry to settle my train tics, bus tics and admin matters..
Had a super long flight yesterday: Singapore - HK - Chicago - Baltimore that pretty much wiped everyone out, so sleeping at night didn't prove too much of a problem.
The only problem, is that its so COLD!!!! -_-"" Oh good grief. I think i have been too busy with my project and electives prior to flying off, to actually think of the weather and stuff. Its averaging 13 degrees celsius at night here, and the days are cold when the wind blows.
At least the hospital is warm, so guess i'll be staying in doors mainly for the next 4 weeks. Anyway, this isn't much of a real update. Just to let people know that I've arrived safely. Will post more pictures tonight (tmr morning for u guys, since i'm 12 hours behind) when I'm not in a hurry to settle my train tics, bus tics and admin matters..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home