My Medicine repost clinical test is over! Thanks everyone for all the encouraging smses and messages! Really appreciated it! =)
I must say that I've had quite an enjoyable time at CGH for the posting.. Both the company and the hospital and teaching staff.. And I must say that I actually found myself being able to follow a lot much better now, post-Patho.. Patho really helps! =) and yes, Internal Medicine isn't as dreadful as it seems when I first started out in M3! =)
Up next: Paediatrics posting & project at KKH for the next month..
Plus, am keeping a firm sight on the Medicine repost MCQs slated on the first Monday of the 3rd month of electives..
In the meantime, its time for the weekend! =)
I must say that I've had quite an enjoyable time at CGH for the posting.. Both the company and the hospital and teaching staff.. And I must say that I actually found myself being able to follow a lot much better now, post-Patho.. Patho really helps! =) and yes, Internal Medicine isn't as dreadful as it seems when I first started out in M3! =)
Up next: Paediatrics posting & project at KKH for the next month..
Plus, am keeping a firm sight on the Medicine repost MCQs slated on the first Monday of the 3rd month of electives..
In the meantime, its time for the weekend! =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home