Desperation...
is knowing that you need to look through close to 700 case files, and knowing that you've only done 30 over the past 2 days. And it doesn't help that you have to fly off in 5.5 weeks time.
I pray for strength to finish this project before I fly off.. For strength and perserverance to sit down and flip through the daunting number of files.. I also pray that the files will arrive! (that the helpful office lady will be able to find time to help me find the files..)
*and I pray for patience not to pull my hair out and utter asterisks ****** when i cannot read the doctors' handwritings. -_-" (seriously..)
is knowing that you need to look through close to 700 case files, and knowing that you've only done 30 over the past 2 days. And it doesn't help that you have to fly off in 5.5 weeks time.
I pray for strength to finish this project before I fly off.. For strength and perserverance to sit down and flip through the daunting number of files.. I also pray that the files will arrive! (that the helpful office lady will be able to find time to help me find the files..)
*and I pray for patience not to pull my hair out and utter asterisks ****** when i cannot read the doctors' handwritings. -_-" (seriously..)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home