CG 24
Thanks for a great time this 6 weeks! =) Won't forget the great times we had, waiting in the resident's room and talking and practising reflexes on each other, or ploughing the wards together.. Looking forward to our COFM project - weeks of climbing HDB stairs and hopefully not having doors slammed in our faces! =)

CG 24 photo at the Gazebo!! =)

Prof Fisher! One of the best tutors we had! =)

CSFC OSCE aftermath - lunch @ Cineleisure Cafe Cartel!
* Speaking of which, I haven gone to Cafe Cartel for a long time, so imagine my surprise when I learnt that they have implemented the 10% service charge back into the bill. I remember that Cafe Cartel used to be one of my favourite eating places cos they din haf service charge, though you take the bread and water yourself, which wasn't too much of a hassle. Oh well. At least now they serve the bread and water, and you can just send for the bill just like any other restaurant..

Hhmmmm... =)

Yes, calorie counts! =) - Viking on the Rocks with 10 scoops of chocolate / vanilla ice cream + cookies! =)

CG24! =) (minus Mary & Hwee Chyen who had something on..)

CG 24 photo at the Gazebo!! =)

Prof Fisher! One of the best tutors we had! =)

CSFC OSCE aftermath - lunch @ Cineleisure Cafe Cartel!
* Speaking of which, I haven gone to Cafe Cartel for a long time, so imagine my surprise when I learnt that they have implemented the 10% service charge back into the bill. I remember that Cafe Cartel used to be one of my favourite eating places cos they din haf service charge, though you take the bread and water yourself, which wasn't too much of a hassle. Oh well. At least now they serve the bread and water, and you can just send for the bill just like any other restaurant..

Hhmmmm... =)

Yes, calorie counts! =) - Viking on the Rocks with 10 scoops of chocolate / vanilla ice cream + cookies! =)

CG24! =) (minus Mary & Hwee Chyen who had something on..)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home