dEaR dIaRy..

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Life + Clinics..

Life in Eclinics. Somehow, i'm at a loss of words to describe eclinics. Click any of the blog links on the column on the right, and chances are you will see verbose posts on the different patients that others see in their respective hospitals. Hhmmm.

You shouldn't bring work home. Seems that half my time in hospitals are spent waiting for tutors who appear at the darndest time - i.e. they appear really late, and when you've given up hope and am all prepared to go chit chat with the patients, he chooses to appear at that very moment to stymie your plans. -_-"

I dunno. 3 weeks plus left, and all's still woolly. =(


***


On brighter notes (not that life is not bright now), I attended OCS' birthday party last Friday! =) Although I was forced to leave Claris' party earlier in favour of OCS' (sorry Claris! He asked me first..) and I was going to be super-duper late, thank goodness I managed to catch a ride with Wenxian & Meifang.. =) Haha.. Thank goodness I met MF that Friday morning in the NUH lobby early..

Me: "You going Claris' party tonite?"
MF: "Yah.. You leh?"
Me: "Of course.. But haiz.. I haf to leave early.. Cos I got another party later.."
MF: "Yah loh.. me also.."

*pause*

"Where's your party?"

Me: "Oh, in Sengkang.."
MF: "Orh.."

*Pondering look*


Sudden recall that OCS had invited his JC class + sudden realization that MF was in his class = ride to OCS' house! Yay!!! =)


And we weren't all that late.. =) Still had time to grab some food before the cake cutting.. =) It was nice seeing the predominantly RJC crowd again.. Ok, not being elitist here. Just that I haven seen some pple in really long time.. Of cos, there were unexpected guests (or rather guest) whom I tried to steer clear of, but hey, thank goodness he wasn't that irritating towards me. But hey, goes to prove that some things don't change over, 7 years.

Happy Birthday Claris!!! Happy Birthday Chin Shen!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home