1 week.
1 week between now and freedom.
Sigh.
I realise how irritating kids can be. Don't get me wrong, I love kids. But when you're mugging, and you live on the 2nd floor, and when your window's open - uh huh. The 2 kids of abt age 3-4 yrs were just running and screaming at the void deck below, I felt like shouting out of my window for them to shut up. Or maybe it was just today. The mother was just sitting at the void deck tables, tending to her other 3 children while her 2 oldest children ran around on the grass patch outside my window, barefooted - so dangerous! Think of all the centipedes hiding in there. *recall arthropods lecture*
But thankfully, the heavens saw my flight. Along came the grass cutters, and the mother promptly dragged her kids back to their house.
Please.
Silence for 1 more week?
1 week between now and freedom.
Sigh.
I realise how irritating kids can be. Don't get me wrong, I love kids. But when you're mugging, and you live on the 2nd floor, and when your window's open - uh huh. The 2 kids of abt age 3-4 yrs were just running and screaming at the void deck below, I felt like shouting out of my window for them to shut up. Or maybe it was just today. The mother was just sitting at the void deck tables, tending to her other 3 children while her 2 oldest children ran around on the grass patch outside my window, barefooted - so dangerous! Think of all the centipedes hiding in there. *recall arthropods lecture*
But thankfully, the heavens saw my flight. Along came the grass cutters, and the mother promptly dragged her kids back to their house.
Please.
Silence for 1 more week?





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home