dEaR dIaRy..

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tiring week..

'Tis been a tiring week of sorts. Lectures, tutorials, practs, mugging. And the cycle repeats itself.

Class funds collection.

Been trying to attempt a massive dragnet of sorts to round up all the loose ends and collect all the money by last Friday, but apparently it wasn't possible. Even though I intercepted some reps, and collected money from some straggling individuals, it wasn't possible. I'm intending to go into hyperdrive and tightening my dragnet even further, come Monday.

The list gets whittled down daily. Just you wait. I intend to close all accounts by this Friday, after paying off the photocopying bills. So if you're a debtor and you're reading this, you'll do well to either pay me money or stay out of my path in school this week.

Woe betide you if I don't find you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home