dEaR dIaRy..

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I realise what a bliss it is to be slacking.

Met up with Frank, Edwin & LK after close to a 1 month hiatus.. It was great seeing familiar faces again, and just eating, crapping, walking around almost aimlessly, and even lanning..

Muahaha. Speaking of which, I finally avenged myself with excellent teamwork. I don't care what you say Frank -- Edwin & I deserve the credit! Muahaha.. =)

Another outing on Tuesday? Haha.. before "business" takes over..

***

More bus woes.

Ever got on a bus that was like moderately crowded, where there are people standing? Yepz, so there I was this morning, on service 167 towards Orchard to meet the rest, when I got on the bus. I found myself trapped near the front of the bus, behind this elderly man, who didn't move in all the way, even though there was still a bit of space. Along came another elderly man, who sandwiched me, and made clear his displeasure that I wasn't moving inside. -_-" So i ducked under the arm of the 1st old man after repeated hints to move in didn't really work, earning his stare. Sheesh.

Yah, so i moved in to the space next to the door, thinking that I was free of being sandwich-fillings. The next thing I knew, the bus stopped, and people were alighting off. You know, you tend to squeeze to 1 side to allow pple nearer the front of the bus (behind you) to move past you to the exit? That's what I did, along with the other lady standing next to me. And lo and behold, the 2 elderly men took this opportunity to push past the both of us, right to the back of the bus - immediately after everyone had gotten off, without giving us a chance to move behind. Well, normally I would have nothing to say about this, but I tink he thought it was my fault for not moving to the back again. ARGH. -_-"

Yah, so I moved to the back next to them after that, where they finally sat down like after the next bus-stop, while I stood at the extreme rear end. Fastforward 2 bus-stops later, where we arrived outside Tangs, and the 2 old men got up and pushed past me to the exit. Again the weird stare. ARGH. It is so NOT my fault that I am standing there lah!?!?! If you're going to sit down on the bus for less than 5 minutes (2 bus stops), and you are going to sit right at the rear of the bus, then you have to be prepared to walk past the people on the way out right?? It's not my fault, and I wasn't purposely blocking your way!!! Sheesh.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home