A Word of Thanks..
8 months.
The account books are finally closed for AY 05/06.
First off, I'd like to thank everyone for being so cooperative in paying up when asked to! =P I know for this year, I collected a total of $80 each, but just some food for thought - the amount we paid for all the notes actually total closer to the figure of $90 per person. Phew. Go figure.
Special thanks go out to the respective PBL reps of all the 20 groups! You guys are great! Couldn't have collected all the money without all your help. Heartfelt thanks especially to the groups who are especially prompt in the collection of money ( you know who you are =) !)
In addition, my sincere apologies to anyone out there, or any PBL reps, whom I might have traumatized in my zeal to collect the money (Yes, Jenheng. You can stop hiding from me now that I'm not after you for $$.. =P), but I just hope that you can understand my situation, and I did try my best to be very reasonable with respect to timelines and all.
I've learnt quite a bit in these past 8 months - sounds quite an incredulous claim for a low-profile role of treasurer huh? I've definitely known more people than if I had not started off M2 as a treasurer. Just the PBL reps alone, I must confess that I knew less than half of you when I started off, much less dreamt of talking to you and asking you to help me collect money. But somehow down the road, things slotted themselves into place, and the road smoothened. Thanks for being an integral part of my M2 life!
And finally.. thanks Denise! Haha.. 8 months ago. Yes, you are the one who arrowed me into this position. I remember that, hope you do. =)
* Ahem, to my successor, whoever you are, you'll prob have an easier job with less tracks to print notes for, and hence less money to collect and pay. Lucky you. =P (But you'll be getting less of an inheritance from me than what I got from WeeSoon. Guess some things balance out. =P )
** P.S. unsettled business - those who now owe me money (in my own personal capacity), please pay up soon before I come after you with a parang. And if you think I'll forget - you wait long long. =)
The account books are finally closed for AY 05/06.
First off, I'd like to thank everyone for being so cooperative in paying up when asked to! =P I know for this year, I collected a total of $80 each, but just some food for thought - the amount we paid for all the notes actually total closer to the figure of $90 per person. Phew. Go figure.
Special thanks go out to the respective PBL reps of all the 20 groups! You guys are great! Couldn't have collected all the money without all your help. Heartfelt thanks especially to the groups who are especially prompt in the collection of money ( you know who you are =) !)
In addition, my sincere apologies to anyone out there, or any PBL reps, whom I might have traumatized in my zeal to collect the money (Yes, Jenheng. You can stop hiding from me now that I'm not after you for $$.. =P), but I just hope that you can understand my situation, and I did try my best to be very reasonable with respect to timelines and all.
I've learnt quite a bit in these past 8 months - sounds quite an incredulous claim for a low-profile role of treasurer huh? I've definitely known more people than if I had not started off M2 as a treasurer. Just the PBL reps alone, I must confess that I knew less than half of you when I started off, much less dreamt of talking to you and asking you to help me collect money. But somehow down the road, things slotted themselves into place, and the road smoothened. Thanks for being an integral part of my M2 life!
And finally.. thanks Denise! Haha.. 8 months ago. Yes, you are the one who arrowed me into this position. I remember that, hope you do. =)
* Ahem, to my successor, whoever you are, you'll prob have an easier job with less tracks to print notes for, and hence less money to collect and pay. Lucky you. =P (But you'll be getting less of an inheritance from me than what I got from WeeSoon. Guess some things balance out. =P )
** P.S. unsettled business - those who now owe me money (in my own personal capacity), please pay up soon before I come after you with a parang. And if you think I'll forget - you wait long long. =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home