dEaR dIaRy..

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This morning was my Ortho clinical posting test.. Thank goodness it wasn't all too bad.. At least I got normal cases, which I can't exactly complain compared to some of the others..

After that, was feeling in a holiday mood already (which is bad.. test on Friday!!), and headed down to meet Frank, LK and Edwin for Klunch at Cineleisure.. Ok, THIS, i simply can't resist putting it down here. The last time we went kbox together was when Frank was back in December (I think), and as usual, I tink he prided himself on his wide array of songs and singing prowess. Now this time round, I've done my homework pretty thoroughly, if I may say. Kbox sessions with the CHP group and listening to 93.3 on my car radio in the mornings have paid off! Muahaha.. I finally upstaged Frank and (hopefully) dazzled and swept him away with my new repertoire of K-songs.. Muahaha.. *evil laughter*

Ok, so fine, he was in the states and all during this period.. But still.. =)

Anyway, Klunch was followed by a marathon board games session at Minds Cafe Prinsep St, where some things never change.. The people who are good at strategy games, remain their best (not me).. And i've come to realise that i'm quite decent at games that require some degree of 3D construction.. I totally whitewashed the game of "Turbo Taxi", and then there as Labyrinth in the Medsoc the last time.. Though its been a long time since i've played that.. must be getting rusty..

Post dinner affairs... Sometimes I wonder why I actually tag along for such things, since I suck at certain things. But oh well.

Can't wait for the hols! Oh yeah, Friday. Test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home