Sometimes I wonder how the Medicine pple pass their posting. As the weeks fly by, the test date looms nearer by the week.. it's only 2 more weeks to the Medicine end-of-posting test, and I feel highly inadequate. Sigh.
With the multitude of lectures scheduled here and there on Monday mornings, Tues afternoon, Wed simulation man, Thurs patho tuts - we might as well not go to the hospital at all. -_-" Then there's the multitude of tutorials in the hospital by the various tutors themselves - these i dun mind, most of my tutors are highly likable and enjoyable to learn from.. Yay.. that's the only up-side i guess. it makes pretty much little time to do anyting else.
Slot in 1 COFM project. Oh my goodness. I'm starting to get a little scared that my patient was picked for the group presentation. Prof Wong certainly runs 1 tight ship - I think she has high expectations from us especially, making it so uber-stressful to churn out a good presentation within the span of 1 week.
I wish I had the luxury of visiting my own cofm patient at my own leisure. But it's not to be. Hhmmm. I really hope and pray that he finds the strength and will to live on.. It's almost like a precarious balance.. If anything severe were to happen now, you can't really tell which way the weighing scale will tip. Trying my best to visit him more often..
With the multitude of lectures scheduled here and there on Monday mornings, Tues afternoon, Wed simulation man, Thurs patho tuts - we might as well not go to the hospital at all. -_-" Then there's the multitude of tutorials in the hospital by the various tutors themselves - these i dun mind, most of my tutors are highly likable and enjoyable to learn from.. Yay.. that's the only up-side i guess. it makes pretty much little time to do anyting else.
Slot in 1 COFM project. Oh my goodness. I'm starting to get a little scared that my patient was picked for the group presentation. Prof Wong certainly runs 1 tight ship - I think she has high expectations from us especially, making it so uber-stressful to churn out a good presentation within the span of 1 week.
I wish I had the luxury of visiting my own cofm patient at my own leisure. But it's not to be. Hhmmm. I really hope and pray that he finds the strength and will to live on.. It's almost like a precarious balance.. If anything severe were to happen now, you can't really tell which way the weighing scale will tip. Trying my best to visit him more often..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home