Random Photo Post..
Found some photos hidden away in my own photo album on this laptop.. Thought that they looked nice enough to see the "light of day" on the world wide web.. =P

Haha.. I like this photo.. it looks so blissful.. 3 of us at Huimin's Birthday chalet at Changi chalet.. Speaking of which, where's my photos huh???

Yay.. Group photo still at Huimin's Birthday chalet..

Sending off a really good friend with one of the longest histories! =)

Haha.. Thanks Joyce for the photo.. Even though I wonder why you ended up giving me all 5, 4 of which did not have me in them.. -_-"
To those who are wondering, this was taken at Chris' + Ouyang's + Larry's party.. =) Oops.. the more impt photos are still with Ouyang.. =P

Haha.. I like this photo.. it looks so blissful.. 3 of us at Huimin's Birthday chalet at Changi chalet.. Speaking of which, where's my photos huh???

Yay.. Group photo still at Huimin's Birthday chalet..

Sending off a really good friend with one of the longest histories! =)

Haha.. Thanks Joyce for the photo.. Even though I wonder why you ended up giving me all 5, 4 of which did not have me in them.. -_-"
To those who are wondering, this was taken at Chris' + Ouyang's + Larry's party.. =) Oops.. the more impt photos are still with Ouyang.. =P





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home