CG 24
Been a bit distracted with the large number of activities in the past week, so am finally getting down to typing this now that the photos are in.. =P
Well, the end of O&G marks the end of the current CG rotation, so CG24's last official day together was last Friday on the 21st, so out we went.. Starting with lunch @ Holland V Crystal Jade, followed by National Treasure II @ Vivocity GV Max, then dinner @ Thai Accent, Vivocity, with post-dinner plans..
Oh, I realised that I have an affinity with CG24, cos this is my 2nd CG24 rotation.. =P I was also in CG24 for my very first CSFC posting with Barry, KH, Vic C, Huiyu, HC and Mary..

Christmas Tree @ Vivocity! =)
National Treasure II
Well, I caught the first one on TV when it came out, and thought it to be pretty decent.. The second movie was equally pleasing and entertaining as the first one, even though it was obviously fictious.. Anyway, my main bone of contention lies with the male lead, Nicolas Cage. Oh my goodness.. He looks so old now! Starring beside Diane Kruger who's supposed to be his wife, she actually looked like his daughter! Oh gross gross. The only saving grace was the side-kick Riley, who was simply hilarious :)

Jinesh, Me & Jai @ Thai Accent..
Thai Accent might sound like the poorer cousin of Thai Express, but I can assure you that it definitely isn't! Well, for starters, the decor is so much nicer than Thai Express! Plus, the service staff is so much more friendly. Plus, the food is excellent! Was especially impressed with Jai's pandan chicken.. Wah. It smelt heavenly from where I was sitting.. Mohan, I think you'll like your green curry there.. =P And pretty great desserts too, though it was a pity that the sticky mango rice was sold out by the time we went there.. =( Ok lah, the downside is that it is a bit more expensive than Thai Express, and water comes at $0.50, which is refillable, along with the rice (now, that's new)

Group foto @ Thai Accent~
Well, post dinner, headed down to Clarke Quay to try to catch some Christmas spirit..



CG24 photo ~ (minus Chris & Pritish, plus Serene & Jaslin)
********************
Oh, also got the chance to catch up with Dave & Susan as we caught the movie "Alvin & the Chipmunks.. Well, it was one of those brainless movies, meant for holiday cheer, so I shall not comment too much on it, except that thank goodness it only cost $8 for the ticket.. =P
Ok, quite a busy Christmas holiday huh.. Think i'll only get down to work after the new year.. Urgh. Oof..
Well, the end of O&G marks the end of the current CG rotation, so CG24's last official day together was last Friday on the 21st, so out we went.. Starting with lunch @ Holland V Crystal Jade, followed by National Treasure II @ Vivocity GV Max, then dinner @ Thai Accent, Vivocity, with post-dinner plans..
Oh, I realised that I have an affinity with CG24, cos this is my 2nd CG24 rotation.. =P I was also in CG24 for my very first CSFC posting with Barry, KH, Vic C, Huiyu, HC and Mary..

Christmas Tree @ Vivocity! =)
National Treasure II
Well, I caught the first one on TV when it came out, and thought it to be pretty decent.. The second movie was equally pleasing and entertaining as the first one, even though it was obviously fictious.. Anyway, my main bone of contention lies with the male lead, Nicolas Cage. Oh my goodness.. He looks so old now! Starring beside Diane Kruger who's supposed to be his wife, she actually looked like his daughter! Oh gross gross. The only saving grace was the side-kick Riley, who was simply hilarious :)

Jinesh, Me & Jai @ Thai Accent..
Thai Accent might sound like the poorer cousin of Thai Express, but I can assure you that it definitely isn't! Well, for starters, the decor is so much nicer than Thai Express! Plus, the service staff is so much more friendly. Plus, the food is excellent! Was especially impressed with Jai's pandan chicken.. Wah. It smelt heavenly from where I was sitting.. Mohan, I think you'll like your green curry there.. =P And pretty great desserts too, though it was a pity that the sticky mango rice was sold out by the time we went there.. =( Ok lah, the downside is that it is a bit more expensive than Thai Express, and water comes at $0.50, which is refillable, along with the rice (now, that's new)

Group foto @ Thai Accent~
Well, post dinner, headed down to Clarke Quay to try to catch some Christmas spirit..



CG24 photo ~ (minus Chris & Pritish, plus Serene & Jaslin)
********************
Oh, also got the chance to catch up with Dave & Susan as we caught the movie "Alvin & the Chipmunks.. Well, it was one of those brainless movies, meant for holiday cheer, so I shall not comment too much on it, except that thank goodness it only cost $8 for the ticket.. =P
Ok, quite a busy Christmas holiday huh.. Think i'll only get down to work after the new year.. Urgh. Oof..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home