Am feeling better after the rain.. Spent yesterday evening working off the excess anger and frustration hammering out the physical examination and investigations part of my writeup, which I sadly didn't get to finish cos I had to rush off to my 2 cousins' birthday party at Sentosa.
Was rather appalled at the long queue of cars trying to gain entry into Vivocity, which resulted in a ten minute delay for cars like me trying to enter Sentosa at 7.40pm at night. My aunt had already paved the way for free entry with the car pass, but the silly lady refused to recognise the pass, instead insisting that I paid the $2 entry. Well, I'm not stinging on a $2 entry into Sentosa, but if my aunt has already paid for my entry, please tell me why I am donating an extra $2 for nothing. (The other more pertinent reason, was that I had neglected to withdraw money from the ATM after lunch today, and only had a paltry $1 in my wallet. Eeks.) So after some discussion/ bargaining/ argument, she realised that my car plate number was on her "list" after all, and waved me in.. Definitely not helping my otherwise foul mood.
Anyway, the combined birthday party was held at one of the garden villas at The Sentosa Resort and Spa.. Quite a nice place.. It had like 2 humongous rooms, each decked out in a black and white zen theme respectively. Both rooms had attached "bathrooms" which included this really cool tub for jacuzzi.. Plus the personalized pool.. It was really huge, and the decor was like.. Wah.. Really nice place.
Sorry lah, no photos. A bit unglam to be seen snapping photos with my phone camera when its not my party. Haha.. =P
Anyway, had a pleasant evening catching up with my relatives over the birthday buffet spread.. Wrapped up with fireworks over VivoCity which was celebrating its 1st anniversary! Yay VivoCity rocks (cos its on the NEL).. Haha.. =)
Was rather appalled at the long queue of cars trying to gain entry into Vivocity, which resulted in a ten minute delay for cars like me trying to enter Sentosa at 7.40pm at night. My aunt had already paved the way for free entry with the car pass, but the silly lady refused to recognise the pass, instead insisting that I paid the $2 entry. Well, I'm not stinging on a $2 entry into Sentosa, but if my aunt has already paid for my entry, please tell me why I am donating an extra $2 for nothing. (The other more pertinent reason, was that I had neglected to withdraw money from the ATM after lunch today, and only had a paltry $1 in my wallet. Eeks.) So after some discussion/ bargaining/ argument, she realised that my car plate number was on her "list" after all, and waved me in.. Definitely not helping my otherwise foul mood.
Anyway, the combined birthday party was held at one of the garden villas at The Sentosa Resort and Spa.. Quite a nice place.. It had like 2 humongous rooms, each decked out in a black and white zen theme respectively. Both rooms had attached "bathrooms" which included this really cool tub for jacuzzi.. Plus the personalized pool.. It was really huge, and the decor was like.. Wah.. Really nice place.
Sorry lah, no photos. A bit unglam to be seen snapping photos with my phone camera when its not my party. Haha.. =P
Anyway, had a pleasant evening catching up with my relatives over the birthday buffet spread.. Wrapped up with fireworks over VivoCity which was celebrating its 1st anniversary! Yay VivoCity rocks (cos its on the NEL).. Haha.. =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home