dEaR dIaRy..

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weather Woes..

I hate it when it rains immediately the next day after I've washed my car, cos the raindrops leave behind their trails on my squeaky clean windscreen and basically every part of the car.

Worse when I've parked under / near a tree in the Science Carpark, only for it to rain, with the leaves being plastered onto my hood and windscreen.

*Murphy's Law seems to have dictated that when I put up my car sunshade for the past 2 days even though the sun is shining at 7.30am, it never fails to rain to mock the use of my sunshade.

Anyway, the upside of the leaves, is that when the sun comes out in the afternoon and dries the rain water, the leaves become dry too! And the fun part is when I start driving and my speedometer starts climbing up, the dry leaves start flying off the roof and windscreen, giving it a wonderful autummy feel to the drive.. Aahh..

Pity the car driver behind who eats my rain of leaves. Heh. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home