Tired.
Ok, I have nothing much to say, so I'll fill space with photos till the end of the posting.. Can't wait for 2 weeks break!
Firstly, photos from Fireworks a long long time ago.. Christopher's pro camera has weird picture size settings.. pardon me while I experience with the height and width to get the best effect..



Notice the huge lighted balloon at the corner.. Well, our location was, less than perfect for photo-taking cos of the big ball.. -_-" but it was still good enuff to enjoy the fireworks.. =)




Nice rite? Haha.. i'm not the photographer! =P





Plus photos from Sentosa a long long longer time back with Janice, Joann and Huiwen, plus the rest of the Med pple..

Ok, I have nothing much to say, so I'll fill space with photos till the end of the posting.. Can't wait for 2 weeks break!
Firstly, photos from Fireworks a long long time ago.. Christopher's pro camera has weird picture size settings.. pardon me while I experience with the height and width to get the best effect..



Notice the huge lighted balloon at the corner.. Well, our location was, less than perfect for photo-taking cos of the big ball.. -_-" but it was still good enuff to enjoy the fireworks.. =)




Nice rite? Haha.. i'm not the photographer! =P





Plus photos from Sentosa a long long longer time back with Janice, Joann and Huiwen, plus the rest of the Med pple..






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home