Random Thoughts~
The weekend just flew by again. Darn, i'm starting to miss my weekends. =P
Caught the Simpsons' movie on Saturday, which was rather entertaining, considering I didn't have too much hope for it in the first place. Which reminds me, there are 2 movies that I must watch in August - Bourne Ultimatum and Ratatouille (Rat-a-too-ee) =)
Went out with LK and Edwin today.. What better way to unwind than to catch up with people who know you best..
**********
On a side note, the Great Singapore Sale is over (was over 2 weeks ago), and so are the End-Season-Sales.. Speaking of which, I think I'm becoming a follower of G2000 blu's line of clothing - which is less painful on this poor medical student's wallet (only outflow with minimal inflow. Sigh.) Their end-season-sales are fantastic, and thankfully the designs ain't all too bad. (btw, for the uninitiated, G2000 blu is the branch of G2000 that sells casual clothes)
The damage? Work pants $34.50, shirt $19, jacket $59, shorts $19.50. Total = $132.
Sheesh. Need to go on Sirui's 包 diet for the next month.. -_-" ok, maybe not, but i'm certainly cutting back on my expenses after this. Luckily, I don't go shopping all that frequently. Last I recall, that was for my shoes and new jeans before the CNY this year.
Might have to get a new pair of sports shoes and jeans at the end of the year. My old shoes are starting to fall apart. Must be from the badminton sessions. Eep. And i've pretty much given up on finding my jeans from any other shops except for Giordano. It seems that only Giordano sells jeans which are actually long enough for this long-leggy person. Haiz.
Well, guess i started prematurely on my year-end shopping, which actually isn't a bad idea, considering that I have the twin titans of Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology postings up next after my upcoming 2 week Opthalmology posting. Paeds and O&G certainly promise to suck out most of the time for the remaining half of the year, considering they span all the way up to 24th December.. Gee. Real festive.
Guess I'll be skipping quite a fair bit of this year's carolling sessions too. I'm sure the juniors will hold fort pretty well. (not that they have a choice.. Heh.)
**********
My mind's a bit less cluttered now.. The articles are edited, the email's sent, and guess i'll do a bit of filing to clear my very-messy-table now. And of course, send off that document via snail mail. Thanks for all the sms-es that came in asking after me, and all the well wishes for my test.. It went quite alright, thanks! =)
Looking forward to an interesting 2 week Opthalmology posting at TTSH come Monday.. Of course, there's also the National Day holiday on Thursday to look forward to.. =P Book me for appointments & movies! Lol.. =)
Caught the Simpsons' movie on Saturday, which was rather entertaining, considering I didn't have too much hope for it in the first place. Which reminds me, there are 2 movies that I must watch in August - Bourne Ultimatum and Ratatouille (Rat-a-too-ee) =)
Went out with LK and Edwin today.. What better way to unwind than to catch up with people who know you best..
**********
On a side note, the Great Singapore Sale is over (was over 2 weeks ago), and so are the End-Season-Sales.. Speaking of which, I think I'm becoming a follower of G2000 blu's line of clothing - which is less painful on this poor medical student's wallet (only outflow with minimal inflow. Sigh.) Their end-season-sales are fantastic, and thankfully the designs ain't all too bad. (btw, for the uninitiated, G2000 blu is the branch of G2000 that sells casual clothes)
The damage? Work pants $34.50, shirt $19, jacket $59, shorts $19.50. Total = $132.
Sheesh. Need to go on Sirui's 包 diet for the next month.. -_-" ok, maybe not, but i'm certainly cutting back on my expenses after this. Luckily, I don't go shopping all that frequently. Last I recall, that was for my shoes and new jeans before the CNY this year.
Might have to get a new pair of sports shoes and jeans at the end of the year. My old shoes are starting to fall apart. Must be from the badminton sessions. Eep. And i've pretty much given up on finding my jeans from any other shops except for Giordano. It seems that only Giordano sells jeans which are actually long enough for this long-leggy person. Haiz.
Well, guess i started prematurely on my year-end shopping, which actually isn't a bad idea, considering that I have the twin titans of Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology postings up next after my upcoming 2 week Opthalmology posting. Paeds and O&G certainly promise to suck out most of the time for the remaining half of the year, considering they span all the way up to 24th December.. Gee. Real festive.
Guess I'll be skipping quite a fair bit of this year's carolling sessions too. I'm sure the juniors will hold fort pretty well. (not that they have a choice.. Heh.)
**********
My mind's a bit less cluttered now.. The articles are edited, the email's sent, and guess i'll do a bit of filing to clear my very-messy-table now. And of course, send off that document via snail mail. Thanks for all the sms-es that came in asking after me, and all the well wishes for my test.. It went quite alright, thanks! =)
Looking forward to an interesting 2 week Opthalmology posting at TTSH come Monday.. Of course, there's also the National Day holiday on Thursday to look forward to.. =P Book me for appointments & movies! Lol.. =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home