Nostalgia?
Had a free afternoon today and ferried my mom to Bishan to run some errands.
Was in the J8 NTUC after that, when we chanced upon a group of J1 RJC students, trying not to create too much of a ruckus, while buying stuff obviously for some class outing. And so my mom commented casually that i'm already so old that i have no more juniors that i know of. And to think that I used to be in that position - I still recall the many times the small group of usually Chris, Ruxin, Serine, Weileng and me would trudge through the Clementi NTUC to buy stuff for steamboat at Chris' house. Of course, we had guest appearances like George and the guys..
Yeah. We're J6 already.
Was in the J8 NTUC after that, when we chanced upon a group of J1 RJC students, trying not to create too much of a ruckus, while buying stuff obviously for some class outing. And so my mom commented casually that i'm already so old that i have no more juniors that i know of. And to think that I used to be in that position - I still recall the many times the small group of usually Chris, Ruxin, Serine, Weileng and me would trudge through the Clementi NTUC to buy stuff for steamboat at Chris' house. Of course, we had guest appearances like George and the guys..
Yeah. We're J6 already.





1 Comments:
j6! goodness.. i had no idea...
By
sangyu, at 2:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home