Taiwan Earthquake + the internet..
Just heard abt the Taiwan earthquake.. Haiz.. another disaster..
Meanwhile, the repercussions are rippling across Asia, especially hitting teens the hardest. I never knew that I was so reliant on MSN Messenger, even though I don't really initiate too many chats myself. But waking up this morning and trying to access msn is like going to the dentist and having a tooth plucked out. Bleah.
As it is, I guess i'm lucky enough to be even typing this on blogger right now, since many site access are limited due to the damage cable.
Guess its a good time to do more COFM typing than typing on an MSN chatbox.
In the meantime, let's keep the victims and survivors of the Taiwan earthquake in our prayers..
Meanwhile, the repercussions are rippling across Asia, especially hitting teens the hardest. I never knew that I was so reliant on MSN Messenger, even though I don't really initiate too many chats myself. But waking up this morning and trying to access msn is like going to the dentist and having a tooth plucked out. Bleah.
As it is, I guess i'm lucky enough to be even typing this on blogger right now, since many site access are limited due to the damage cable.
Guess its a good time to do more COFM typing than typing on an MSN chatbox.
In the meantime, let's keep the victims and survivors of the Taiwan earthquake in our prayers..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home