dEaR dIaRy..

Monday, December 11, 2006

.: Cynic :.

Have to get this out of my system.

Is it true that the nice guys who play by the rules always end up last? Sometimes, I don't know.

I used to think that I controlled my own fate, not the other way round.

Somehow, this year 2006 haven't been exactly very wonderful.

Sometimes I feel that I can be rather hypocritical at times, with many facades on for many different people - but I do these in the best interest of preservation. Even those who mean a lot to me. Do I hold on? Or do I move on? Why does this question appear on and on continually? Why do you keep sending me mixed signals? When I am always about to give up and move on to a cooler climate, you re-enter the scene again.

Maybe its best I moved on.

I need to drag myself out of this pithole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home