dEaR dIaRy..

Monday, October 16, 2006

Blissfully slacked my weekend away - watching TV, or Mapling, or just slacking around at home.. =P

Had a sudden crazy idea to go swimming yesterday.. So after morning church service which ended at 8am, I headed over to the YCK Swimming Complex. Haven't gone swimming in a loooong time.. So was pleasantly surprised to find that they had finally installed individual cubicles in the bathing area.. Yay.

My goodness. The place was teeming with hyperactive kids.. -_-" They were having morning swim lessons, so you could see this bunch of 10-15 kids line up along half the breadth of the pool, and at the instructor's whistle, they come plunging towards you in a sweeping straight line, forcing everyone in their path to splash madly to the sides, or hopefully dive under them..

Yeah, so when I saw the horde of "little sharks" flying my way, naturally I "siam-ed" to the other end of the pool.. -_-" Talk about public pools.

Anyway, was feeling super-unfit after the swim session. Sigh. Well, at least still faster than all the uncles and ah-peks swimming on the safe-from-little-sharks-side of the pool. Still, scant consolation. Guess I need to go swimming more regularly, since all my badminton kaki all abandon me. -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home