Friday Euphoria
Hhmmm... I interrupt my final chapters of Europe with a quick update which I actually feel quite eager to write.. =P
Today was the 1st medicine FCG mass held for CSS!! =D Combined with Candle who gave us a hand, medicine more or less ran most of the mass service at LT17 today, with the help of music ministry providing chorale accompaniment for the standard church antiphons and responses..
I was very heartened and touched at the M1 turnout today - although they were all still on their 1 week mid-term break, quite a handful of them turned up to support us and help us during the mass!! Ernest on the keyboard, me as cantor, Chris at the ppt, William as 1st reader, Kevin for prayers of faithful, Brenda & Sherlyn for collection, while Andrew & Hilda for offertory, the other M1s & M2s were also there to support us, even Maureen & Daniel came down after their hospital postings to give us their support.. =D It was such a joy cantering for today's mass service..
Though my 2nd try at cantoring, I was still very nervous, after all, the last time, the crowd was only like, 1o plus? I think I pulled it off quite ok.. =P As Ernest puts its very well, "this was to glorify God afterall..... simply giving back what God gave me" Indeed, without the Lord's help, all would not have been possible.. He works His wonderful ways through each and every one of us.. =D
I must thank Ernest for pushing me along this week to practise so hard, if not we won't have pulled it off successfully.. All the hard work was worth it.. I was almost on cloud 9 when we delivered the closing hymn.. Haha.. On hindsight, I don't mind doing it again. A priceless experience indeed.
Today was the 1st medicine FCG mass held for CSS!! =D Combined with Candle who gave us a hand, medicine more or less ran most of the mass service at LT17 today, with the help of music ministry providing chorale accompaniment for the standard church antiphons and responses..
I was very heartened and touched at the M1 turnout today - although they were all still on their 1 week mid-term break, quite a handful of them turned up to support us and help us during the mass!! Ernest on the keyboard, me as cantor, Chris at the ppt, William as 1st reader, Kevin for prayers of faithful, Brenda & Sherlyn for collection, while Andrew & Hilda for offertory, the other M1s & M2s were also there to support us, even Maureen & Daniel came down after their hospital postings to give us their support.. =D It was such a joy cantering for today's mass service..
Though my 2nd try at cantoring, I was still very nervous, after all, the last time, the crowd was only like, 1o plus? I think I pulled it off quite ok.. =P As Ernest puts its very well, "this was to glorify God afterall..... simply giving back what God gave me" Indeed, without the Lord's help, all would not have been possible.. He works His wonderful ways through each and every one of us.. =D
I must thank Ernest for pushing me along this week to practise so hard, if not we won't have pulled it off successfully.. All the hard work was worth it.. I was almost on cloud 9 when we delivered the closing hymn.. Haha.. On hindsight, I don't mind doing it again. A priceless experience indeed.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home