Everyone's been asking me what I've been so busy these few days with.. Hhmmm.. In fact, so busy that I've only uploaded some photos from last month.. Eeks. Here's a slew of back-dated posts, done in a rare window of opportunity amidst float. =D
My Brother's NTU Graduation Ceremony!!
Whee.. My brother graduated from NTU last month.. =D and it was wonderful attending his ceremony.. Some nice photos.. =D

Family photo!!

My brother & I..
Felt immensely proud of him when he went up to collect his cert, all decked nicely in the gown and cap.. Kelvin, wishing you the best in your career!! =D
My Brother's NTU Graduation Ceremony!!
Whee.. My brother graduated from NTU last month.. =D and it was wonderful attending his ceremony.. Some nice photos.. =D

Family photo!!

My brother & I..
Felt immensely proud of him when he went up to collect his cert, all decked nicely in the gown and cap.. Kelvin, wishing you the best in your career!! =D





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home