Green is the new Black!
Firstly, pink is not the new black.
Green is the new black.
Hehe.
**********
On other fronts, nothing remotely exciting is happening in my world currently. Although there are a couple of serious issues threatening to overboil over the next few weeks, fortunately they don't involve me directly, just tangentially. I hope it boils over and pans out well for the protagonist.
Oh, and there was this recent article in the papers about the decline of blogger and the rise of twitter and the likes. Well, judging by the number of active links that I actually have on my right sided column, there has indeed been a decline in the number of active bloggers.
Well, the good news and the bad news is that, this blog is still gonna be up and running in the immediate future(at least once a week); whilst the bad news is that I'm probably gonna retire this blog when i start work. Being a blog-tor, as mumbler puts it, is kinda risky. Although I think i've placed in rather decent self-censorship here, you never know when some things come back to haunt you. Anyway, most of my friends who are overseas would have been back in Singapore by then..
Well, guess i'll take it one step at a time..
Green is the new black.
Hehe.
**********
On other fronts, nothing remotely exciting is happening in my world currently. Although there are a couple of serious issues threatening to overboil over the next few weeks, fortunately they don't involve me directly, just tangentially. I hope it boils over and pans out well for the protagonist.
Oh, and there was this recent article in the papers about the decline of blogger and the rise of twitter and the likes. Well, judging by the number of active links that I actually have on my right sided column, there has indeed been a decline in the number of active bloggers.
Well, the good news and the bad news is that, this blog is still gonna be up and running in the immediate future(at least once a week); whilst the bad news is that I'm probably gonna retire this blog when i start work. Being a blog-tor, as mumbler puts it, is kinda risky. Although I think i've placed in rather decent self-censorship here, you never know when some things come back to haunt you. Anyway, most of my friends who are overseas would have been back in Singapore by then..
Well, guess i'll take it one step at a time..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home