Desperate Nyonyas
Well, the much-anticipated "final chapeter" to the ever popular "Little Nyonya" finally aired tonight with much fanfare. Suffice to say, it was a 3 minute bore. It didn't add much to the ending aired last week.
And..
Not everything in life goes the way we want it to (sadly). The ending was as realistic as it gets. Stop trying to put the 2 of them together when you and I know that Yueniang would never marry Chen Xi cos Yuzhu has sacrificed so much for her.
Uhuh. That should close the chapter on the TV version of "Little Nyonya", well at least until the Star Awards in April this year, where it's probably a shoo-in for almost every top prize there is.
And..
Not everything in life goes the way we want it to (sadly). The ending was as realistic as it gets. Stop trying to put the 2 of them together when you and I know that Yueniang would never marry Chen Xi cos Yuzhu has sacrificed so much for her.
Uhuh. That should close the chapter on the TV version of "Little Nyonya", well at least until the Star Awards in April this year, where it's probably a shoo-in for almost every top prize there is.





2 Comments:
On the contrary, liked the ending. She had a loving uncomplicated capable husband giving her a comfortable independant life.
By
iml, at 8:50 AM
Hi iml!
Well, I don't exactly hate the ending.. I acknowledge that it is as realistic as it gets, and hence I appreciate the way Ch8 ended it that way - keeping it realistic, as opposed to the usual fairy-tale drama serials.
Though, i did felt sad that Yueniang was unable to have children of her own.
By
Alvin, at 6:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home