dEaR dIaRy..

Sunday, June 24, 2007

and before we know it, it's the end of the short, short holidays..

Quite a busy 3 weeks.. going Cambodia holiday, catching up with friends back from overseas, cleaning my room and packing away the dust bunnies-colonized-books, trying to catch up with JH on Maple, or just lazing around doing almost nothing.. =P

Alright.. Short postings are up next! Starting off with ENT tomorrow morning for 2 weeks..

Am actually looking forwards to the short 1 week repreive that lies 16 weeks away.. =P


********************

In response to a post on a separate blog.. (i'm sure i've read the signs right)

I do treat you as a friend. You might then ask about certain things, like why I always sound so frustrated when you ask me certain things - the reply is that it is not you, it is the subject. There are certain things which I cannot stand talking on the phone especially, and what ranks pretty high up on that list would be things like "If i study this, is it enough?" "Is this book/ notes / lectures/ mcqs/... enough?" "Really arh?" (But if i do that, please do tell me, and i'll promise to can it) Sorry if I pissed you off this way..

And, maybe its just me, but i freak out and clam up when someone gets a bit hysterical on me.

In response to this whole big issue over the money thing - actually, i don't know what else to say already. I think i've explained my stand, and i've been trying to be very fair to all parties in this whole affair. I know money is a very sensitive issue, and in retrospect, communication could be much better in certain areas, but I tink i tried my best to be fair everyone on this issue.

Where we move on from here, is anybody's guess. Maybe it's a good thing to let things cool off for a while so that both of us come back with clearer minds..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home