In need of a miracle
Still amidst the brouhaha over CHP and all the fine-tuning and revisions and the multitude of meetings where things are discussed and thrashed upside down, and rebuilt, comes earth-shaking news today - that the 3rd Year Professional Exams have been brought forward 1 week to the 1st and 2nd March.
Despite repeated protests, it still currently stands.
What can I say? There's actually probably nothing much I can say. An extra 6 days may not seem much to many. But I promise you, it is a lot. Now I'm starting to regret pouring so much effort into this CHP (community health project). I go to school day in and out, and leave school after the sun goes down, to do CHP with my fellow dedicated group mates, and instead see other people mugging COFM and Pharmaco by the benches and the library. I feel like the perfect fool.
Help.
Despite repeated protests, it still currently stands.
What can I say? There's actually probably nothing much I can say. An extra 6 days may not seem much to many. But I promise you, it is a lot. Now I'm starting to regret pouring so much effort into this CHP (community health project). I go to school day in and out, and leave school after the sun goes down, to do CHP with my fellow dedicated group mates, and instead see other people mugging COFM and Pharmaco by the benches and the library. I feel like the perfect fool.
Help.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home