dEaR dIaRy..

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Last Cell Group

Closed our last cell group session for this academic year yesterday. It was with mixed feelings as I led closing prayer yesterday..

- Relief, on 1 hand, that my foray into cell group was nearing the end of its 1st , and hopefully many, phase (for even though its been many sessions, i sometimes still find myself trying to hard to be.. someoneelse. Maybe i should be content with who I am? Then where does improvement come in?)

- Happiness, on knowing this wonderful group of friends!! The many pple who have walked in and remain in my life in Medicine - Maureen, Daniel, Leonard, George, Dyan, Mark, Ian, Chris, Teresa, Serena, Pearlly, Nat, Denise, Val, Ernest, and many others along the way. You all have played a big role in colouring my life in this first medical year.. =)

- Fun, on reflections of the wondering carolling experiences, and our many outings!! Autumn festival mooncakes, Christmas dinner, steamboats.. Couldn't have asked for more! =)

- Satisfaction, that i have ventured out of my comfort zone, to experience God's grace & working hand through my role as an RS. I feel that I have grown, if not, a little closer, to Him, and i feel that i have indeed made the right choice of volunteering in the capacity of RS. As Barry said, "How are you going to find Him, if you are not active in finding Him in the first place?" This further reaffirmed my decision. Thanks Barry!

and many other feelings of joy and happiness.. I really look forward to the many upcoming events after the CAs & 1st PROs, and in the new academic year!! =) I know that He will continue to guide me along his way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home